“One knows a lot of little or a little of a lot”
Specialised companies know a lot about little, namely their own field. This means that a collaboration with specialised companies makes a project a success.
For projects we choose cooperation with reliable Dutch companies with international experience and with a good name at home and abroad. Some of They already have experience in Armenia and Georgia
The key employees of these companies meet each other regally abroad and work together to create a jointly good Dutch product.
These permanent partners want to put together a jointly good project, and years of collaboration in the field of advice, training and the delivery of equipment and parts and animal nutrition.
The knowledge of the Dutch in the field of agriculture is known throughout the world.
The Dutch agricultural exports in 2018 exceeded 90 billion euro. The Netherlands is the second largest (after the USA) agricultural exporter in the world!
We hope that your interest has been awakened and we are invited as a consortium of companies to discuss an ( key turn, integrated or adjusted) agro-project in Armenia or Georgia.
Feedian, Integrated feed production in Armenia
Project starting date: 1st june 1999
Project finishing date: 31 october 2001
Estimated project budget: 450,000 EUR
Porkian, Integrated Pork Production in Armenia
Project starting date: 1st January 2002
Project finishing date: 30th July 2004
Estimated project budget: EUR 544.536
- One of the largest and most modern hatchery established by PasReform. (agent HTS) SABUDARA LTD, Georgia.
- The largest slaughter-street of chickens in the Caucasus is supplied by Meyn Poultry for whom HTS acts as the agent to Chirina LTD, Tbilisi Georgia.
- Vasanavi, Armenia “Pig farming Development Armenia”. VDL Agrotech (grant Dutch Government € 750.000,00.) (HTS INITIATOR AND project director)
- 2020/2021 HTS is involved in a project in Georgia “Georgian Dairy Food Safety. (This small project is fully funded by The Dutch government)
- 2020-2023 Hayastan-Holland Integrated Poultry Broiler Project. Estimate budget of 20 million. (HTS initiator and project director)
- 2020-2024 Integrated Dairy project Schirak Marz (ARMENIA). Far-reaching discussions and commitments with investor, government, and banks. (HTS initiator and project director)